Hey folks. Popping by real quick to say development work resumes July 1st (at the start of a nice 5 day weekend from work, no less.) To the Tower’s top we go!
Going to take a short break to catch up on a few games (looking at you Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Remaster, even if your DLC scheme is kind of off-putting…) and rest up before the giant art push ahead for the end game build. And art is pretty much all that is left for that: I already did all the ability work with the last build, even though some of the abilities didn’t go into that since they’re end game content. But… there is a lot of art left, no denying that either.
See you again soon and until next time, good luck in the Tower!
A teeny tiny build update: Friction Burn was incorrectly not being counted as a movement ability; this is fixed in the 6/4 build which has been posted at the usual links.
I’ve updated the download links with the 6/1 build, which fixes a few small bugs including:
- God of War having no description.
- Reserve Power never being used by the AI.
- The Adept modifier being found too often and not adjusting stats.
- Some of the new passives for reducing cooldowns triggering too many times off of certain abilities.
- Couple of other minor things.
None of these are critical, so feel free to grab 6/1 after you finish your current 5/31 run. Enjoy, and good luck in the Tower!