It was a long haul, but the tower has been expanded to 17 floors! Some other changes have been made as well, particularly to the starting packages, and to how pure debuff spells (such as Weaken, Weigh Sin, etc.) work. Build link, update notes, and a teaser screenshot below!
Link to builds: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-sx_4eW-B5hWnhNZlRPclZLeUU&usp=drive_web
Update Notes, 9/8/2014
- Changed Pierce, Mind, Electric, Buff, Debuff, Light, and Dark’s starting packages.
- The tower now goes up to T:17!
- New enemies (and possible allies) abound, some more special than others.
- T:11 and up now have a different list of random modifiers for demons than T:3-10.
- A large number of new abilities were added, some for the new enemies, some for the new modifiers.
- Adjusted brightness of floor tiles a bit.
- You are now warned when summoning low health allies during combat (but you can still do it if you insist.)
- Major: Most non-damaging debuff spells are now Direct instead of Aimed.
- Several tweaks to many abilities…
- Damaging items are now 50% more effective.
- Damaging items now also ignore the user’s stats when determining their effectiveness.
- Swapping is no longer possible if the swappee is disabled or has any Mind-element debuff (Sleep, Panic, Charm, etc.)
- Adjusted hit rates for various status conditions.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused fleeing monsters to make poor life choices.
Lemme know if you run into any problems. Oh, right, and here’s a peek at the sort of nonsense you will sometimes run into in the new part of the tower. :>