Also finally got it to where messages for things you don’t see happening no longer post to the message log. But, the new enemy summoners are the big deal. Enjoy!
Update Notes, 7/11/2014
New: Enemy Summoners
- Enemy summoners now exist as possible encounters!
- Like you, enemy summoners choose, train, summon, and unsummon their allies.
- Enemy summoners’ minions cannot be recruited until the summoner is defeated.
- But what happens to demons not currently active when a summoner is defeated anyway…?
- Two new unique demons have been spotted in the tower, one near the lower levels, and one near the middle.
- Two enemy summoners, one near the middle of the tower, and one near the current top, are reportedly taking on all comers.
- Juggernaut is now much more effective.
- The cooldowns on all Endure-cooldown abilities have been reduced. (This is mostly just a buff for Unconquerable, the passive which actually allows Endure cooldowns to decrease during combat.)
- Cleansing Dance and Slash Dance are now treated as movement abilities for various purposes (Swiftness, Evade Step.)
- Messages for actions the player did not see happen no longer appear in the message log.
- Fixed a bug where being Stunned while Sleeping could cause the player to gain a turn in which they could do nothing.
- Fixed a bug where cooldowns for Endure abilities were displayed improperly.