This of course also includes a scoring version change, so the scoreboard is fresh and empty again. Go play and find out how you stack up in the brave new world.
The changes are rather extensive, so I won’t go into full details here in the post. So instead, a short summary:
- You can find currency in the Tower now, known as Credits.
- Credits can be spent in the Transmutations menu, accessed by pressing ‘t’ or clicking on its hotkey bar button between View Party and View Map.
- Transmutations replace several previous systems.
- Copy Ability replaces both training points and automated learning from demon allies.
- Fuse Demons replaces Silver and Gold Matrix items.
- Restore Demon replaces Spirit Chimes
- Various other systems touched by the new system or the older systems replaced have been updated accordingly.
For this build in particular, I am especially interested in any feedback. It’s very likely game balance has been significantly impacted by these changes. That isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I want to know as much as possible about what has changed in that regard, and it is not always easy to see with your own eyes. Please feel free to post in the comments of this post, or (even better!) on the forums with what you think of the changes.
Next up: some UI changes I’ve promised a few people. Then, back to more exciting things. Good luck in the tower!