Yes, another UI patch. I know, I know. I want to get back to content too! And, soon enough, I will. Anyway, here are the notes.
Update Notes, 6/27/2014
- Added a hotkey bar for general summoner abilities.
- Weigh Sin is now smite-targetted, cheaper SP cost, and has a short Light cooldown.
- Dark Omen is now smite-targetted, cheaper SP cost, and has a short Dark cooldown.
- Hotkey buttons that are ‘in use’ now light up (and all others dim)
- Items are now automatically picked up when you enter a cell containing any. This does not take any game time.
- As a result, there is no longer a pickup/get command, so g no longer does anything.
- Portal search is now shift+P instead of ctrl+P.
- Auto-explore now takes you to portals on the level when used after the level is fully explored.
- Added a reminder about how to use portals when you enter a cell containing one.
- Auto-explore now finds all items in a level, for real this time.
A screenshot of the new standard action hotkey bar:
And one of a new feature where “in use” hotkey buttons light up and dim the rest:
Dry stuff. But, I’m planning to invite more new folks to play soon, and this sorta thing is kinda important for that. Next build (barring any horrible bugs) will be content though.