Here’s the new checklist. The only remaining task before the test build release is finishing the character sprites; bug fixing will happen while the test build is being tested, when that is complete, that’ll be the real release.
1) <in progress> My versions of the character sprites. (Probably the biggest chunk left, but I’ve done some already at least.)
2) <done> Creating new modifiers, updating existing modifiers.
3) <done> Updating character creation (adding Matter options, resistances/weaknesses when appropriate)
4) <done> Capture mechanics for the new demons
5) <done> Placing all the new demons into encounter charts
6) <done> Sanctums for the new uniques, when appropriate
7) Deciding which bugs on the bug list I want to address before release, and addressing them