Link to the 6/12 builds: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-sx_4eW-B5hWnhNZlRPclZLeUU&usp=drive_web
- The AI is now capable of using the “swap” manuever and uses it quite often.
- Generally speaking, level, stats, ability set, and current condition of the two entities involved determine whether the AI will swap.
- In regards to abilities: direct combat abilities (melee attacks, ranged attacks, etc.) make an AI more likely to swap.
- A large number of new consumables have been added to the game as well, with a corresponding increase in item spawning of 50%.
- Demons that require you to discard all allies of certain ‘types’ now force you to do it manually before allowing you to speak to them: this way you can spend training points and what not as you please. Use Shift+D to discard allies (this list shows the ‘types’ of demons as well, for easy comparison to the types your potential ally objects to.) A demon’s types can also be viewed on page 3 of its character sheet (use <- and -> to change pages when viewing a character sheet.)
- Demons that ask you to feed them allies of your choice now allow you to use that ally’s training points before completing the sacrifice. Isn’t that polite of them?
- Kill Order (‘c’ key) is now a free action: it does not take a turn to use.
- The AI is somewhat better about not getting “stuck” around corners during combat.
- Poison Breath has been nerfed a bit.
- Fire Breath has been nerfed a bit.
- Lucky Dodge has been taken outside and beaten soundly with a nerf bat… and may yet be too powerful.
Apparently it’s good to post some screenshots when you do new builds, so here’s a couple.
The full list of available consumables. What do these things all do?
The new discard demon interface (shift+d to access.)
Have fun, and please lemme know if you run into any problems. Thanks!