Hey everyone. The next build is nearing completion. I hope to have it ready sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.
Here’s a quick reminder of the major new stuff coming:
- The “Kill X enemies in Y turns” mechanic has been improved: these creatures can in many cases follow you to new levels in search of targets, and also show you the location of the nearest enemy on your map.
- The “Protect target for X turns” mechanic has finally been fully implemented: these encounters now spawn enemies specifically to attack the target.
- Some further tweaking and refinement of the encounter management systems added last build.
- 4 new unique demons (each with unique modifiers to bestow when used with a Matrix!): two appear relatively early in the Tower, two appear relatively late.
- Improved support for smaller desktop resolutions.
After this build is released, I’ll be taking a small break for the Thanksgiving holiday, then diving into content, content, content. I’ll post again when the build’s done.