The timing’s a bit demonic, but work’s picking up to a heavier than normal level again, so the full release of Brands may be a little ways off still.
I think I’ve said most of this before in scattered places, but just to reiterate what’s coming:
1) A new Brand Upgrade (still working on the name) that lets you convert demons into Brands. The Brands will tend to have modifiers of types related to the sacrificed demon’s modifier. Unique modifiers will have unique tendencies.
2) Another new Brand Upgrade that raises the number of Brands you can carry significantly.
3) More new Brand modifiers.
4) Some method of viewing past message log messages.
5) A few more tweaks and adjustments to previous Brand content.
Once I can finish all that, the full release will be… well, released. Thank you to everyone who’s helped with playtesting the Brand builds up to this point, and another thank to everyone period for your patience with the slower update pace this year. Changes at work have definitely slowed me down from my previous working pace for Demon which is a bummer, but I greatly appreciate everyone being cool about it and remaining supportive of Demon despite the slower pace.
Until next time, good luck in the tower!